Terms and Conditions of Access
Your privacy is important to R.O.C.K. Ministries (or “ROCK” or the “Church”). We are committed to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information you give us through this service. Personal information refers to all and any information relating to you obtained by us in the course of and as a result of the provision of this service. Such information include your name, mailing address, phone number and email address. We may use your personal information for the purposes of providing you with better service; internal recording; preparing and transmitting of receipt; rendering assistance to law enforcement, governmental or regulatory agencies; or complying with any applicable laws or any order of court.
Only authorized staff of ROCK will have access to your personal information unless disclosed for the purposes above.
You agree to indemnify ROCK against all damages, losses, expenses and costs (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by ROCK in connection with or arising from:
1. Your access of this Web site and/or use of the online services, or
2. Any other party’s access of this Web site and/or use of the online services using your user id and/or login password, or
3. Your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions of Access, or
4. Any other party’s breach of any of these Terms and Conditions of Access where such party was able to access this Web site and/or use the online services by using your user id and/or login password.
ROCK may terminate your access to these online services at any time without notice and without assigning any reason there for. No failure or delay by ROCK to exercise or enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions of Access will operate as a waiver of such rights, nor will such failure or delay prejudice or affect our rights at any time thereafter to act strictly in accordance with our rights under these Terms and Conditions of Access.
You agree that:
1. ROCK does not control the online services which you may access or use under this website;
2. you are solely responsible for all content that you transmit or make available via online services and/ or the website;
3. ROCK does not endorse or guarantee the reliability, integrity of such online services; and
4. such online service may be removed, modified or suspended without notice to you by either ROCK Ministries (ROCK) or any third party;
and ROCK will not be liable to you or any third party under any of the paragraphs (1) – (4) above. Without prejudice to the foregoing, we make no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or quality of the online services or any defects therein will be corrected and that such content and access to them are error free and uninterrupted or available at all times.
Under no circumstances shall R.O.C.K. Ministries (ROCK) be held liable to you or any third party for:
1. any failure of performance, system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in operation or transmission, transmission error or unavailability of access;
2. any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages),
arising from or in connection with your access of this web site and/or use of the online services even if the ROCK has been advised as to the possibility.
You agree that your access to and/ or use of this website and/ or the online services is at your sole risk and subject to any additional terms and conditions of access and/ or use imposed by any third party.
All donations to the Church are voluntary and non-refundable.
Donations will be used to support the mission and various activities of the Church including the Church’s Building Fund. This fund is dedicated for the acquisition, construction, development, maintenance, lease and use of buildings and other real estate including the rental or purchase of equipment and furnishings, fees of service providers and building management fees for the activities of the Church.
Official receipts will be issued only for donations specified as tithe and building fund.
For enquires about your donation, please contact us at email@example.com